Research Scholars || Journal Publications || Book Chapter Publication || Reviewer Of Journals || Conference Proceedings || Conference papers || Working Papers || Workshops || Industrial Visit || Invited Speaker || Faculty DevelopmentProgrammeE || Industry-Academia Interaction
1. Rohit Bansal, Book published entitled “IPO Underpricing”, In LAMBERT academic international publishing house, Australia. ISBN- 978-3-659-19141-1 in April, 2012.
2. Rohit Bansal, Published book review in international journal “Prabhandhan” to cost and management accounting. ISBN (0921-021-5622) in December 2010.
Reviewer Of Journals
• Journal of Financial risk management published by SCRIP, China • Journal of Business and management, Springer Group • Journal of business risk, Taylor and Francis • Journal of management and behaviour science, Canada • International journal of commerce and management
1. Rohit Bansal (2014), Attented three day Industry-Academia Interaction programme at PETRONET- LNG Dhahej Terminal, Gujraat, 13-15 March-2014.
2. Rohit Bansal (2013), One day workshop on Future of Tri-generation BY FICCI India at Chamber New Delhi.
3. Rohit Bansal, Sanjay Kar & Saroj Mishra (2014), “Comparative Financial Study between Indian & US Oil Companies: After Crisis”, Eleventh International conference on management at IMT Ghaziabad, 2014.
4. Rohit Bansal (2014), Empirical Analysis of Indian Volatility Index, Eleventh International conference on management at IMT Ghaziabad, 2014.
5. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Impact of Credit ratings, Ownership structure, and ex-ante uncertainty on IPO underpricing: A Probit regression analysis”, Indian Finance Conference 2012, Indian Institute of Management- Kolkata, 19 - 21 Dec, 2012.
6. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Does high credit rating effect IPO underpricing: A Probit Binary Analysis”, at COSMAR-12 BY Department of management studies, IISc, Bangalore, 16-17 Nov- 2012.
7. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “New firm’s performance measures at the Initial public offering: A Binory logit analysis”, at International conference BY UCCMS, Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, 19-22 Sept- 2012.
8. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “IPO underpricing Cloud or rain: Event commencing from Bombay stock exchange”, at International conference BY SMBS at Haridwar, 23-24 June- 2012.
9. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Impact of financial efficiency on IPO underpricing”, at National conference IIT-Roorkee, 1-2 June- 2012.
10. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Firm & market specific factors affecting IPO underpricing, in International conference ICMBFS at JBIMS, Mumbai University, Mumbai- 5-6th march-2012.
11. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Bank finance to SMEs: policies and issues, evidence from Saharanpur”. In national conference at SDCIEMT, Haridwar- 25feb-2012
12. Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Pricing mechanism and IPO Underpricing: Evidence from Bombay stock exchange” at International Conference held at ICCIEMT 29, Jan 2012.
13. Vinay Nangia, Rohit Bansal and Ashu khanna (2012), “Improving Efficiency of money resource in Higher education with reference to IITs” in International Conference IIM-INDORE 11-14, may 2011.
14. Participated in D.I.T., Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India sponsored National Program on “National Level Program on Knowledge Sharing Practices: A Management Perspective” organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee on Feb. 21-23, 2011.
15. AICTE sponsored “Case Based Learning in Business and Management”, organized by Centre of Quality Improvement Program, IIT Roorkee on June, 5-9, 2011.
16. One Day workshop on “Econometrics for Time Series Analysis using Statistical Software”, organized by Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee on Nov., 15, 2011.
17. Two days short term course under continuing education programme on “Developing Research Excellence and Awareness in management (DREAM)”, organized by department of management studies, IIT Delhi on 19th and 20th November, 2011.
18. One day workshop on “Multivariate analysis and research techniques”, organized by organized by Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee on Nov, 29, 2011.
•Attended three day Industry-Academia Interaction programme at PETRONET-LNG Dhahej Terminal, Gujarat, 13-15 March-2014.
•Industrial Visit to IOCL Panipat Refinery, 23rd July 2015(study tour of MBA 2014-16 batch).
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
•Attended FDP on “Demystifying Derivatives” from October 7-11, 2013, Department of Management Studies, MNIT, Jaipur.
• Attended 2nd Biannual Oil and Gas International Conference on City Gas Distribution- Opportunities & Challenges, Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi on August 28th 2015.
• Attended Seminar on “Water Resources Management for Sustainable Development”, organized by Petrofed, 5th June 2015, New Delhi.
• Senior Management Meet on Implications of the Union Budget 2015 I Oil & Gas Sector on March 2, 2015 at the Shriram Hall, PHD House, 4/2,Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi Attended Seminar on “Implications of the Union Budget 2015 on the Oil & Gas Sector”, organized by Petrofed, 2ndMarch 2015, New Delhi.
• Attended National Seminar on “Awareness and Implementation of ISO 50001 in Oil & Gas Sector”, organized by Petrofed & PCRA, 19-20 January 2015, New Delhi.
• Lecture on ‘Oil Market Watch & Outlook’ by Mr. Johannes Benigni,Chairman & Founder, JBC Energy Group on Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
• The International Symposium on Biofuels and Bio-energy : Enablers for Sustainable and Scalable Solutions on November 17-18, 2014 at the Desire Hall, Hotel Le Meridien, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001.
• Guest Lecture on ‘India’s Economic Revival and the Associated Reforms’by Prof. Pranab Banerji, Professor of Economics, Indian Institute of Public Administration, on November 4, 2014 at 1530 hrs. at the Shriram Hall, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-1100016.
• Senior Management Meet on Implications of the Union Budget 2014 I Oil & Gas Sector on July 11, 2014 at the Crest Hall, ‘The Metropolitan’Hotel, Bangla Sahib Road, New Delhi.
• The New Regime: Expectations and Prospects of the Economy by Prof. B.B. Bhattacharya former Vice Chancellor, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at the Shriram Hall,1st Floor, PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi.
• Occupational Safety & Health in Oil & Gas Sector’ on Friday, June 6, 2014 at the Modi Hall, Ground Floor, PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110 016.
• Attended Industry dialogue on “Coal & Natural Gas Causing Changes to Olefins Industry”, 11thFebruary, 2014, organized by Petrofed, New Delhi.
• One day workshop on Future of Tri-generation BY FICCI India, 05 November, 2013 at Chamber of Commerce New Delhi.