Dr Jaya Srivastava
Education Teaching Research
- Awarded Ph.D from WISDOM, Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan in 2007.
- Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.) with specialization in H.R. (Major) and Marketing (Minor), from WISDOM , Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan in 2002.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Anthropology and History from Lucknow University in 2000.
- Intermediate from Loreto Convent Lucknow, in Biology, in 1997.
- High School From St. Agnes’ Loreto High School, Lucknow in 1995.
- Working as Asst. Professor in RGIPT since August 2009
- Worked as Senior Lecturer in WISDOM, Banasthali Vidyapith, from July 2004 to August 2009
- Worked as a Lecturer in Motilal Rastogi School of Management , Lucknow from August 2003 to June 2004
- Worked as HR Executive in MARC Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., from 2002 to 2003
- Human Resource Development
- Business Communication
- Indigenous Management Systems
- Srivastava Jaya & Atul Sharma, “Effective Energy Management: A Step towards a Greener Earth” published in UPES Management Review. Vol.1 No.1, Jan-June 2012.
- Srivastava Jaya, “Social Movements, CSR and Industrial Growth: An Indian Experience” published in IUP Journal of Corporate Governance, April 2012.
- Srivastava Jaya. Indian Management: Emergence of Indigenous Theories for Global Business Excellence. 3D….IBA Journal of Management & Leadership. July-December 2009 – Vol.1 – Issue 1.
- Bansal Ipshita & Jaya Srivastava. Creating Socially Responsible Systems for Holistic Development. Social Responsibility Journal. Vol.4 No.4, 2008. Pg. No. 464-473
- Bansal Ipshita and Srivastava Jaya: The Four Pillars of Gandhi’s Political Edifice, Relevance for Contemporary Politics, published in the Indian Journal of Public Administration, Jan.-Apr.2007.